Hydraulics forms a drive technology in many industrial systems that require high efficiency and a long service life. ADF TIB manufactures a wide range of hydraulic systems - including full-continuous drives - with the required working pressure. We take care of the realization and maintenance of hydraulic systems for various clients throughout Europe. Our customers consist of companies in the petrochemical, materials and raw materials sectors, the energy sector, the oil and gas sector and aviation.
The design of hydraulic systems is provided by the design office of ADF TIB. The engineering office also offers support for all our work on hydraulic installations.
- Study and design of hydraulic plants
- Study and design of test benches
- Calculation and dimensioning of networks
Repair of hydraulic and pneumatic materials and mobile equipment takes place in our workshops. The workshops consists a special test zone, a pressurized assembly room, a 90kw test bench, an accumulator test bench and a blower (315 bar accumulator).
- Restoration of all types of hydraulic and pneumatic materials (pumps, motors, jacks, components)
- Repairs to mobile installations (plants, equipment, grippers)
- Testing of equipment subjected to 1200 bar
The assembly and renovation of hydraulic installations is carried out on site. Management of hydraulic maintenance contracts is also provided here.
- Assembly of pipelines and installations
- Management of hydraulic maintenance contracts on site
- Renovation of installations
- Oil-water separation
ADF TIB has the expertise to guarantee the continuity of your hydraulic systems. This allows you to minimize downtime of the installation.
- Expertise possibilities in the event of defects to hydraulic circuits
- Audit and inspection of the performance of installations
- Categories hydraulic generation groups (for every aircraft and activity)
- Distribution of hydraulic materials